, China |
China Yuchai International Limited, a holding company listed in NYSE, was established in 1993, and now has headquarters in Singapore. The firm has two components: Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited ("GYMCL"), which engages in engine manufacturing, and HL Global Enterprises Limited ("HLGE") which operates in the hospitality industry. .The firm also owns a 12.2% interest in Thakral Corporation Ltd ("TCL") (2012.4), a distributor of consumer electronic products and investor in property and equity.
The GYMCL division produces engines for highway vehicles, generator sets, and marine and industrial applications. It also offers diesel related products, such as power generators and other engines. Its products include the YC6K diesel engine, high-horsepower marine diesel engines (YC6T, YC6C, YC12VT, YC8C, 4D20) and power generation engines and the 4D20 4-cylinder passenger car engine.
The TCL group markets digital cameras, data projectors, iPhones, iPads and audio products, plasma and light-emitting diode (LED) televisions, desktop and notebook computers. The division also has its own brand : YES brand.
Executive leadership Edit
Recent developments Edit
- 2013.9, the company's product YC6K 6 cylinder 12L series of engines won the European Union's ("EU") E-mark certification.
- 2013.6, China Yuchai International Limited announced its subsidiary "GYMCL", Y&C Engine Co., Ltd. Baotou Bei Ben Heavy Duty Truck Co., Ltd. and Inner Mongolia First Machinery Group Co., Ltd. formed a new joint venture company (“JV Company”) in Baotou, Inner Mongolia. In October, 2013, China Yuchai International Limited announced changes in the ownership structure of the joint venture.
- 2013.5, China Yuchai International Limited's subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited won "Gold Cup Award" and the "Annual Service Award"by"Commercial Vehicle"in China.
- ↑ CYD
- ↑ "Business Summary".
- ↑ "[http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/companyProfile? symbol=CYD Company Full Description]", Reuters.
- ↑ "Officers and directors".
- ↑ "CYI’S YC6K Engine Passes the European Union's E-Mark Certification".
- ↑ "China Yuchai International Announces Changes to Joint Venture to Expand Heavy-Duty Diesel and Gas Engine Production in China".
- ↑ "China Yuchai's Subsidiary Wins Two Prestigious After-Sales Service Awards in China".
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at China Yuchai International. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|