- The full-size Chevrolet K5 Blazer, based on the C/K pickup chassis and built from 1969 to 1994.
- The compact and mid-size Chevrolet S-10 Blazer, based on the S-10 pickup and built from 1983 to 2005.
- The Chevrolet TrailBlazer, originally a trim package on the S-10 Blazer until 2002, when it became its own, larger model.
- The Brazilian-market version of the Chevrolet Tahoe, sold under the Blazer name (and in previous years, Grand Blazer).
- GMC Yukon (disambiguation) - nameplate created to reduce confusion between the compact and full size Jimmies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.