|Engine model||Detroit Diesel|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||213 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||3|
Only 90 were built.
- 3-cylinder Detroit Diesel 3/71 of 213 ci.(3.5 litre)
- Fitted with a supercharger
- 9 Forward - 3 Reverse gear box
- 2 wheel drive design
- Cab option ?
The odd example is in preservation in the UK with a number in Australian and New Zealand farming museums and private collections.
|Make + Model No.||Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
References / sourcesEdit
- Classic Tractors of the World by Nick Baldwin
- www.puddingsworld.com Australian tractor fans site with some specs & images
- www.Tractordata.com basic spec
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.