British Motor Heritage Limited (BMH) is a British company specialising in the manufacture of bodies and body parts for historic and classic British cars, and based in Witney, Oxfordshire.
BMH started using legacy jigs and tools to produce complete bodyshells for historic models in 1988, with its MG MGB replacement body, the car had been out of production for 8 years. In 1991 it restarted production of MG Midget bodies.
- "A Unique Business". British Motor Heritage Limited.
- "Sports cars are given the body treatment", The Sunday Times (1991-05-12).
- Dron, Tony (2004-07-03). "Heritage is exactly what it used to be", The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved on 2010-04-27.
- "BMW returns some of Britain's heritage", The Financial Times (2001-12-07).
- British Motor Heritage Limited - Official company website
|British Leyland – car companies & marques|
|Rover||Rover||Rover||Rover||Austin Rover Group
Land Rover Group (BL plc)
|Rover Group (BAe)||Rover Group
|MG & Rover (BMW)|
|Land Rover||PAG (Ford)|
|Standard||Standard||Standard Triumph||Leyland Motors||British Motor Heritage|
|MG||Morris Garages (MG)||Rover Group
|MG Rover Group (Phoenix)||SAIC
|Vanden Plas||Vanden Plas|
|Austin-Healey||Austin (BMC) & Donald Healey|
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at British Motor Heritage. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki by expanding it.|