Bregazzi Steam Buggy is a small steam cart built by Jonathan Bregazzi from a small vertical steam boiler and a small steam engine mounted on a tubular steel chassis. (a cross between a golf buggy and a milk float sums it up) The project has been seen at rallies from 2009 in various stages of construction from a rolling chassis onwards to a working vehicle, with seats and canopy. It attracts a lot interest from the public.
- Boiler - Vertical
- Engine - Single cylinder vertical by ?
- Power - 1 nhp (?)
- 4 wheel chassis - tubular frame
- Steering ?
- axle ?
- gears ?
- Bodywork - non - just a canopy
- Video of its first rally steaming
- Belvoir Castle Steam Festival 2009 & 2010
- Onslow Park Steam Rally 2010
- Riverside Steam and Vintage Vehicle Rally 2011
- May Day Steam, Abbotsfield Park Manchester 2010 - First event in steam (see video above)
References / sourcesEdit
Info based on photos from events attended.
|Add any external links that directly relate to this articles subject and have more info or have related images. Other general external links can be added to the web Site Links list.|