Belkommunmash (Russian: УП «Белкоммунмаш») is Belarusian manufacturer of public electrotransport. The enterprise was founded on basis of the repair tram-trolleybus factory which was opened in 1974. Today it is the leading industrial enterprise in Belarus in the field of manufacture and major overhaul of a rolling stock of city electric transport. Trolley buses of Belkommunmash's manufacture are operated in 7 cities of Belarus and 32 cities of Russia, Mongolia, Moldova, Latvia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Serbia.
- AKSM-101 - trolley bus of the first generation
- AKSM-201 - trolley bus of the second generation
- AKSM-213 - jointed trolley bus of the second generation
- AKSM-221 - low floor trolley bus unified with MAZ-103T
- AKSM-321 - low floor trolley bus of the third generation
- AKSM-333 - jointed three-axle low floor trolley bus of the third generation
- AKSM-420 - low floor trolley bus of the fourth generation