Mr. Fabrizio Castoldi (Chairman)|
Mr. Benso Marelli (Director - General Manager)
|Products||agriculture machinery tractor|
Iberian BCS, BCS Portugal,|
France Ferrari, BCS India,
MOSA Gmbh, Xi'An Meuse
The BCS Group is a multinational company leader in the fields of agricultural machinery and garden maintenance trademarks represented by the BCS, Ferrari, Pasquali, and machinery for the production of electricity and for the autonomous mobile welding represented by the mark MOSA. It is based in Florence, Italy.
In 2006, BCS Group signed an agreement with Goldoni, also of Italy, for Goldoni to manufacture some tractor models for BCS under the BCS, Ferrari and Pasquali brands.
Division of agricultural machinery and garden maintenanceEdit
BCS is the pioneering brand of the BCS Group. It began in 1943, and soon became one of the greatest companies at the international level in the field of agricultural machinery and garden maintenance.
BCS specializes in the development and manufacture of specialized tractors, cultivators, mowers, haymaking machines and garden maintenance. It is active in over 100 countries around the world, offering cutting-edge products and solutions to meet the expectations of companies and individuals operating in these sectors.
With the 1988 purchase of the Ferrari tractor business, and the 1999 Pasquali purchase, it strengthened the agricultural division of the Group with two additional brands of recognized international prestige. The BCS Group was formed as the umbrella company.
MOSA has designed and manufactured machinery for the production of electricity for the autonomous mobile welding since 1963 .
It specializes in the designing, manufacture and marketing of generators, welders and mobile lighting towers. Its range of machinery products includes those that meet the needs of the market in the production of electricity and welding traveling.
The BCS Group currently has three manufacturing plants, each of which is geared to a very specific type of machine.
Abbiategrasso (Central Services and manufacturing center)
- General Management, Commercial, Administrative and Procurement
- Directorate of Research, Planning and Development for single-axle, park maintenance and haymaking
- Departments workshop, gear cutting and heat treatment
- Painting and assembly for single-axle, park maintenance and haymaking
- Centralized Parts Warehouse
- Technical Assistance Services for single-axle, park maintenance and haymaking
Cusago (production center)
- Sales Management division industrial machinery
- Office of Research, Planning and Development for welders, generators and lighting towers
- Laboratory of electronics and electrical engineering
- Departments workshop with robot specialized in sheet metal processing
- Paint shops and assembly for engine driven welders and generators
- After-sales Service and Parts Department for industrial machinery
Luzzara (production center)
- Office of Research, Planning and Development tractors
- Departments workshop for manufacturing of tractor transmissions
- Painting and assembling tractors
- Technical Assistance Services tractors
- BCS Iberian - Terrassa (Barcelona)
- Ferrari France - St. Martin Bellevue (Annecy)
- BCS Portugal - Benavente (Lisbon)
- Meuse Gmbh - Denkendorf (Bavaria)
- BCS India - Ludhiana (Punjab)
- Xi'An Meuse - Xi (Shaanxi)
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at BCS Group. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|