At Masham in 2010
|Current Name||Thai Girl|
|Manufacturer||Aveling & Porter|
|Registration no.||reg no. ?|
|Weight Tons (kg)||8 ton|
|Date into Preservation||2005 (UK)|
|Power nhp||4 nhp|
|No. of Cylinders||2|
|No. of Gears||2|
|Current Owner / Keeper||Matthew Childs|
|Sale Price (approximate)
|Notes||repatriated from Thailand in 2005|
- Exported to Thailand when new.
- Repatriated by current owner in 200? in parts.
- New flywheel fabricated, as original cracked
- New Tender under construction as original rotten
- Was reassembled in time for the 2010 Masham Steam Engine and Fair Organ Rally but was not in steam.
Wrongly called "The Girl" in The Traction Engine Register 2008
Some of the events this engine has attended;
- 2017 Masham Steam Engine and Fair Organ Rally - Complete and in steam
- 2010 Masham Steam Engine and Fair Organ Rally - part restored
- list event (link) here and year
Add your photos here
- List of Named Vehicles
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- List of Steam Machinery Manufacturers
- Glossary Index - use terms
- Collector & preservation related
References / sourcesEdit
From display with engine & TER 2008
- any links should have a direct relevance to the engine, ie more photos or its (owners) home page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.