|Current Name||Lady Hesketh|
|Manufacturer||Aveling & Porter|
|Registration no.||EJ 966|
|Machine type||Convertible steam roller|
|Weight Tons (kg)||8 ton|
|Date into Preservation||?|
|Power nhp||4 nhp|
|No. of Cylinders||2|
|Ancillary equipment||Canopy, Tractor wheels|
|Original Owner||Aberystwyth RDC|
|Current Owner / Keeper||S.Milns|
|Date bought (Current)||1976|
|Sale Price (approximate)
Aveling & Porter no. 9264 is an convertible steam roller that was built in March 1920 by Aveling & Porter in Rochester Kent. This engine is currently owned/in the care of S.Milns of Ellesmere, ? since 1976. The engine is currently in tractor form and is named Lady Hesketh and carries the registration number EJ 966.
- Please add (more) details of this engines history
- A major boiler rebuild was carried out between winter 2007/8 and 2011.
Some of the events this engine has attended;
- list events here and year
- Malpas Yesteryear Rally 2014
- and many others.
Add your photos here
- List of Named Vehicles
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- List of Steam Machinery Manufacturers
- Glossary Index - use terms
- Collector & preservation related
References / sources
- were is the info from ?
|Add any external links that directly relate to this articles subject and have more info or have related images. Other general external links can be added to the web Site Links list.|
- add link here