|Manufacturer||Aveling & Porter|
|Registration no.||D 2608|
|Weight Tons (kg)||5 ton|
|Date into Preservation||(UK)|
|No. of Cylinders||one|
|Ancillary equipment||Cab front|
|Original Owner||Rickmandsworth Water Board|
|Current Owner / Keeper||R. Swain|
|Sale Price (approximate)
Built in 1906 and fitted with a spectale plate front to the cab similar to railway locomotives of the day.
Originally owned by Rickmansworth Water board.
The current owners have restored an original Aveling & Porter 4 wheeled wagon to go with the engine, completing the extensive restoration in 2010.
Fitted with a new firebox by Brian Allison in 2014.
Some of the events this engine has attended;
- Welland Steam and Country Rally 2017
- Riverside Steam and Vintage Vehicle Rally 2010
- Welland Steam and Country Rally 2010
- Shugborough Hall Rally 2008
- list event (link) here and year
Add your photos here
- List of Named Vehicles
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- List of Steam Machinery Manufacturers
- Glossary Index - use terms
- Collector & preservation related
References / sourcesEdit
- were is the info from ?
|Add any external links that directly relate to this articles subject and have more info or have related images. Other general external links can be added to the web Site Links list.|