The Aveling-Barford G Series was initially introduced in 1946, with the ? model.
- Aveling-Barford GB
- Aveling-Barford GC
- Aveling-Barford GD
- Aveling-Barford GH - Smallest Grantham series roller BSA 320 cc air cooled engine
- Aveling-Barford GN type - built from 1960s till the 1980s
- Aveling-Barford GR type
a number of examples are in preservation with others still in use with cricket clubs and other sports clubs for rolling pitches and greens.
- Aveling-Barford GA type - seen on the Road Roller Association stand at Belvoir Castle Steam Festival
- Aveling-Barford GA sn GA00421 - ORB 977 at The Trolleybus Museum at Sandtoft
- Aveling-Barford GA sn GA00868 - MRY 916 seen at Holcot Steam Rally 2008
- Aveling-Barford GAY sn GA2294 seen at Harewood House (cricket club)
- Aveling-Barford GAY sn GA2458 seen at Belton House Cricket club (photo above).
- Aveling-Barford GB sn GB00401 seen at Claymills Pumping Station on carpark prep duty
- Aveling-Barford GB2 sn GB00649 seen at the Internal Fire Museum used on site and on display
- Aveling-Barford GCT sn GC5385 reg KCT 960F seen at Essex Country Show 2009
- Aveling-Barford GH sn GH122 seen at Essex Country Show 2009
- Aveling-Barford GNT sn GT1400 of 1980 listed in Classic Plant & Machinery Magazine vol 8, no 10, June 2010 for sale by Robert Coles Plant
- A roller of the Aveling-Barford GN type of 1969 also listed but no sn given in same issue of Classic Plant & Machinery Magazine.
- Other manufacturers
References / sourcesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.