Article may refer to:
- Wikipedia:Article (European Union), articles of treaties of the European Union
- wikipedia:Article (grammar), a grammatical element used to indicate definiteness or indefiniteness
- wikipedia:Articles of Confederation, the early United States Constitution
- Articles of association, the regulations governing a company, used in India, the United Kingdom and other countries
- Articles of Incorporation and Articles of Organization, the U.S. equivalents. (business term)
- Articles of clerkship, see Wikipedia:articled clerk
- Articles of Faith, sets of beliefs usually found in creeds
- "Articles", a song from Beowülf's 1993 album Un-Sentimental
- RDS-1, the Soviet Union's first atomic test device, code-named "the article"
- Wikipedia:Article One (disambiguation)
- Wikipedia:Article Four (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Article"
- All pages beginning with "Articles"
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Article. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.