Andrew Beaulah is a farmer, with a large collection of machinery. He and his wife haold regulare working days for members of the VET and other to demonstrate some of the machines and visitors own machines.
They are based at Meaux, nr. Beverley, Humberside. They held there first open day in 1994.
The Fleet[edit | edit source]
- Caterpillar D4 7J fitted with LaPlant-Choate bulldozer blade.
- Caterpillar D6 9U
- Vickers Vigor tractor
- Caterpillar 951 Traxcavator
- Priestman Beaver (ex the Priestman Museum)
- Thwaites 3 ton All-drive dumper
- Marshall Military Tractor (Loader) (approx. 200 built)
- Terex Ts24 Motor Scrapper
- Caterpillar D7 9G Dozer
- Allis-Chalmers HD5 Crawler tractor
- caterpillar D8 22A Bulldozer
- Caterpillar 830M scraper tractor converted to dumper.
- Caterpillar D6B "Sugar Baby" (A converted D6 crawler fitted with wheels for sugar cane haulage)(imported)
- International TD24 Crawler.
Other machines in the yard belonging to VET members are;
- Priestman Wolf
- Priestman Tiger
- Priestman Cub
- Ruston-Bucyrus 10RB
- Thomas Smith & Sons (Rodley) Ltd No14 Shovel
Events[edit | edit source]
- 2009 Spring working day is planed for the 22nd of February.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Vintage Excavator Trust
- ACMOC Chapter II - Cat owner club
- List of Private Collections
- Museums List
References[edit | edit source]
- Vintage Tractor Magazine No. 107