Allis-Chalmers Gleaner E
The Gleaner E was a combine harvester manufactured by the Gleaner Manufacturing Company from 1962-1969, while part of the Allis-Chalmers Manufacturing Company. These harvesters utilized a 36 hp (27 kW) 226 cubic inch (3.7 Litre) 4-cylinder gasoline powered internal combustion engine
- For brand history, see Gleaner.
- 17,300 machines were manufactured in total from 1962 to 1969.
Are any of these machines in a museum or private collection ?
- Please list any know examples here.
- There is one in Dansville, NY with a cab and both a corn and grain head. 607-769-9777
References / sources Edit
- Wikipedia for initial article