|Former type||Private Company Limited|
Adam Motor Company (Pvt.) Ltd., with their own brand Adam, was the first automotive brand unique to Pakistan. While only in existence from 2003 to 2009, this company was very short-lived. The plant site had a total area of 10 acres, of which 120,000 square feet were covered. In two-shift operation, the 200 workers were able to annually produce up to 24,000 vehicles.
The Adam Motor Company was founded on December 18, 2002 in the ,Karachi Pakistan (Province of Sindh ) by entrepreneur Feroz Khan founded. Officially, the company is state property and in 2006 was listed on the Karachi Stock Exchange as a public company. The company's mission should be to develop affordable vehicles for the population. Therefore, the company agreed to supply parts to other automakers. The situation in Port Bin Qasim Industrial Area was strategically chosen by a delivery of the vehicle parts to simplify and at the same time keep the costs as low as possible. But the company came as early as late 2007, during the economic crisis in financial trouble and had to shut down due to lack of sales, production and lay off employees. By December 2009, the financial position of the company was always critical, so that the Government of the year decided the temporary closure of the plant. On the Karachi Stock Exchange, the Adam Motor Company remains for the time being continue.
- Adam REVO (2005 to 2009, small car from a joint venture with Kia Motors, license model of the Atos)
- Adam Boltoro (2005 to 2009, SUV of a joint venture with UAZ; license model of the UAZ Hunter )
- Adam Zabardast Econo (2003 to 2009, Light truck based on the Daihatsu Hijet from a joint venture with Toyota Motor)
- Adam Zabardast Jeep (2003 to 2004, road vehicles with license from Beijing Jeep
- Adam Zabardast Super (2003 to 2009, Light Truck from base of Daihatsu Hijet from a joint venture with Toyota Motor)