229 AAF is a rare International Harvester built International Super BW-6 of 1957. One of only 275 built at Doncaster, England. It is believed to be one of only 3 surviving examples of this model. Restored by the owner AR Wilkin.
- Owned and restored by AR Wilkin of Norwich, Norfolk
- Built on 18th July 1957 at Doncaster
- Originally sold in to Somerset.
- Purchased in 2004 from a farm in Cornwall.
- Restored by current owner in 2008
- Stripped and totaly repained.
- Fitted new wiring loom
- Retained with original parts, except for new Exhaust, battery, front tyres, hoses and gauges.
- Original engine (not rebuilt).
This tractor has been exhibited at events including;
- Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show in 2008. (176)
- add more events here
|Photo||Caption / notes|
|At Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show in 2008|
|Add more photos of this tractor here please||add short caption here|
References / sourcesEdit
Photos from 2008 Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show.
- Show guide 2008
- Info card displayed with the tractor