|Centuries:||18th century – 19th century – 20th century|
|Decades:||1860s 1870s 1880s – 1890s – 1900s 1910s 1920s|
|Years:||1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899|
|Categories:|| Births – Deaths – Inventions|
foundings – Disestablishments
- Queen Victoria is on the throne as the Queen of England.
- the Internal combustion engine is invented
- the First Automobile(car) is created
- Various labour disputes between major employers and the Unions start in the USA
- Growing mechanisation of farms by the use of steam machinery in Britain and America.
Add some more significant world events here
Items from the wikiEdit
- In 1892 Rudolf Diesel patented the Diesel engine.
- Ruston Hornsby of England build several Oil engined tractors.
Add more significant items featured on the wiki here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.